Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Day 68--Monday Revival

   What a wonderful Monday, having to do nothing! Ron and the kids have been vacuuming, mopping, spraying, wiping, chopping, boiling, peeling, and dicing. I have not lifted a finger! What a great experience! I spent the day reading for my Eucharist class and, for personal edification, reading Abandonment to Divine Providence. I feel so lazy! 
    Then Jacob, Ron and I had a nice time talking outside and watching the sunset. What a lovely day! I love having Jacob here--he will be gone in the blink of an eye!
    I also want to share a video I made for my sweet sister, Kimberly, celebrating her and her new baby, Jenna, on Mothers Day. I love you, Kimmy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Te62WPpYUNnabG2OMrzvK-yseoMjDwPe

No comments:

Post a Comment