Friday, May 8, 2020

Day 64--Kathryn Begins with "M"

     A highlight these days is homeschooling Sebastian. When Annie is doing online school, I work with Sebastian (the rest of the day he plays with Annie and the other siblings!). Sebastian and I organized his reading and activity books and discovered a goldmine of treasures. We have selected one activity book for Kindergarten that is loaded with pretty pictures and projects. I actually made play-dough that requires being cooked on the stove (lasts longer and better quality than non-cooking versions) for the first time in my entire life. I will say it is beautiful--the colors are so vibrant. I can't believe I missed out on that all these years.
     This morning, Sebastian and I were doing his letters. We got to "K" and he did not remember what it was. I told him, "It is K, and my name, Kathryn, begins with K." He said, "No it doesn't, it begins with M!" and he pointed to the M. It was super, super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment