Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 30--Friday is Crazy

Friday is so crazy. The kids are frazzled and ready for a weekend. I discovered I had 177 messages on a What's App thread for Annie's class and I had missed her whole school being transferred to a different online learning platform! But what I really missed was a bunch of Italians shouting their preferences and ideas, and then a decision finally getting made. So, today I signed the form and sent it in. Voila. Apparently, I didn't miss anything!

Then I made a feast of a dinner and we watched a family movie, "13 to 30" or something like that. Sebastian was passed out in my bed with Frozen blaring from the iPad. Super cute. The the girls scampered downstairs to go watch Tangled as a post-movie-movie. Again, super cute.

I love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment