Sunday, May 8, 2022

Lillian--A Life of Love

 Lillian--my amazing cousin--came to Rome with her fantastic husband and 5 gorgeous children. We spent  several days together. It has been an unusually long time since we have seen each other (pandemics definitely get in the way of good family time) and it was a balm for my soul to be with her! I cherish her so much. She is definitely one of my all-time favorite people! I think of holding her as a little baby, and I marvel at the self-possessed, compassionate, articulate person she is today. She is one of the most thoughtful, loving mothers I have ever seen. She has completely given herself to a life of love, a life of family, and a life of making the world a better place through one act of kindness at a time. The world IS a better place because of her. May more people be like Lillian Helen! 

Here is a little gift in honor of you, Lil! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_uTrPLQfWGWnegMoHebPgGdDjtll3tye/view?usp=sharing


No comments:

Post a Comment