Sunday, January 9, 2022

23 Years Later

  23 years ago, Ron and I met at the altar in St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC and got married. Then we had the best dinner dance party I think I've ever been to. What a start to a life long adventure. Last night we celebrated our anniversary with our kids. Another fantastic party! 

I cooked all day and made what are right now my favorite dishes: 

Steak Florentine with Ginger-Citrus Sauce (I've mocked it up based on a favorite restaurant dish)

Zucchini flowers stuffed with fresh ricotta, wrapped with prosciutto crude, and pan fried

Spinach and chicory 

Roasted potatoes

Creme brûlée

Valpolicella 

   Annie helped me cook all day. Ron built a charcoal fire outside and grilled the steaks. Clare DJ'd. It was a great celebration and a joyful reminder of the unfathomable gift of a lifetime--being married to Ron. 


No comments:

Post a Comment