Tuesday, August 3, 2021

My Book!

10 years of writing and it is finally out! I am overjoyed! So many friends, family and colleagues have inundated me with private and public messages of support and enthusiasm. 

My good friend Susanna wrote me: "So much sweat, blood, tears, love, labor, toilet-plunging, speaking, founding, studying, reflecting, dreaming, hoping and praying--all incarnated now in this book." What a friend who knows me so well and has walked and prayed along this journey with me!

Please find the book here for purchase. It is the perfect wedding gift, baby shower gift, gift for a young single woman discerning her vocation, book for teaching women about vocations, or gift for a mother in the trenches who needs a boost. 

https://www.amazon.com/Motherhood-Extraordinary-Dr-Kathryn-Rombs/dp/1681926806/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Kathryn+rombs&qid=1627903991&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment