Friday, June 5, 2020

Course Completed!

    I wish I had documented how many hours I studied for my final exam for my theology class on the Eucharist at the Angelicum. I might have studied for 30-40 hours. The professor had given us 12 study questions and the exam was to be taken from them. I read, re-read, and researched and then wrote essays for each one throughout the semester. Then to study, I memorized the essays. I memorized 25 pages of notes.
    The exam was an oral exam only 15 minutes long. The last exam I had in graduate school was my comps which was 12 hours! And that was 25 years ago. Needless to say, it was a completely new experience.
    I did was well as I possibly could have done. I failed to mention 2 things that I kicked myself for afterwards. But since the exam is only 15 minutes of questioning, I think the goal is to show competency, not to cover every point. So, all in all, I think I passed. Let's hope!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment