Wednesday, February 16, 2011

design

     It appears that we have an interior designer in the making.
Leigh KellyAnne's bed has been resurfaced!  She apparently knows something about texturing surfaces.  I spent a lot of time this summer trying to texture one of our walls that needed repair and paint.  But Leigh seems to be a natural!
     Yesterday, I discovered her newly textured bed frame, textured with. . . .
boogers!! (how do you spell boogers?  Bugers?  Buggers?  I think it is boogers.)

To enlarge, which in this case is well worth it, double click on the pic.  To go back, press your back arrow.

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn, that is absolutely disgusting! I woke up today and came to your blog for a dose of holy inspiration and i get...boogers?! :) no, that was very funny. I guess you've gotta be somewhat holy to find the artistry in Leigh's method.
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you, leah!!
    Nice jesture, but NO HOLINESS THERE. Just grossness!

    ReplyDelete