Saturday, December 25, 2010

happy blogging


So what is this all about anyway? It's about me. It's about my personal discoveries of how I do home (and how I do NOT do home, based on my mistakes!), how I do kids (and how I do NOT do kids), how I do happy marriage (and how I do NOT do marriage), and how I do happy-on-the-inside.  WHAT I CAN'T BELIEVE IS THAT I AM (happy on the inside)!  I am not the author of this happiness--like a child, it has just plopped in my lap.  Clearly, it is not mine for keeps, but rather, something to share.  And so I shall...AS KATHRYN-UNFILTERED.

I have GREAT friends and extended family whom I adore, and who are the ones who prompted me to do this in the first place. It makes me happy to think that my beloved sisters who live so far away--even in Europe--can be closer in a way through this blog. I love to think that my brothers can be a part of my life in a new way.  My parents--well, my parents are probably the only people who will ever read this blog anyway (I love you guys)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment