Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Merry Month of May

Blessed by a visit from Jacob and Gabrielle--Ah, Rejoice my Heart!



Forno Party for the Seminarians




Taco Press for my Birthday from the kids (which I bought myself in advance!). . . Homemade tortillas are a whole new horizon!



Birthday dinner--You guessed it, homemade tacos!


What Monti looked like the morning of May 25th




I stopped in a little Church, plopped down next to Jesus and His Sacred Heart, and prayed my heart out for about 3 hours--Now THAT'S a great birthday morning!



Dinner out with Clare, Leigh, Sebastian and Ron--Braving a new seafood restaurant. Is it marvelous or does it miss the mark? We are still wondering. How I TREASURE my family and where God has brought me on this life's journey! I could not be happier or more blessed. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment