Thursday, February 2, 2023

10 Things I Love about Sebastian

1. As soon as Sebastian meets a child, he tries to make them laugh. Sebastian falls to the ground and pretends that the child killed him. The child is laughing within 30 seconds of meeting him. Children LOVE Sebastian. 

2. He is such a good friend. He makes his friends feel very loved. He is loyal and never tells their secrets to other people. 

3. His very best friend is Charlie, our Golden Labrador. When we lost Charlie and Sebastian and I both went into an open field and called his name, Charlie went running to Sebastian. They have a special bond. 

4. Sebastian loves the poor. We have never walked past a person begging on the street without Sebastian asking to give money to that person. Sebastian does chores at home so that he can have enough money to give them. He always tells me that his heart breaks for them.  

5. Sebastian loves God. He prays, listens to God's voice, and is very close to Him. He often cries during his prayers, saying he just loves God so much. He says he wants to be a priest so he can give his life to God and the poor. 

6. Sebastian is a great athlete. I love watching Sebastian play soccer. He is a fast runner and great with the ball. 

7. He wants to obey and please his parents, teachers, and all his authorities. He works so hard to try to do the right thing. 

8. I love that one time, Sebastian beat me at chess. It was only once, and I was a bit distracted. But he still beat me fair and square. He is so good at the game, anticipating future moves a few turns out. At 8 years old, that's pretty darn good. I love how he swings the pieces on the board, so nonchalantly, and then the move turns out to be killer smart. 

9. Sebastian love me and we are so close. Whenever he sees me in the morning, he greets me with a huge hug and cries, "Mommmmmmm!" as though we have not seen each other in ages. I love being with him. 

10. I love how playful and energetic he is. For example, he was a superstar in the disco number in the school Winter Show. He jumped higher and boogied wilder than anyone on stage. Dressed in a gold sequin jumpsuit, he really stole the show. He is also a mean sword fighter, winning most of his battles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment