Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Podcast

I am having a wonderful time creating a podcast that I will release soon. Its current title is "Confessions of a Mother: A New Look at an Extraordinary Vocation." It is modeled on St. Augustine's Confessions in that, through the telling of his personal story, he explores metaphysical and theological themes and breaks new ground in exploring the inner workings of the heart. I hope, in my own way, to share my own story while exploring the metaphysics of motherhood as well as theological and spiritual insights into the dignity of the vocation of motherhood. I do not know of anyone who has developed a metaphysics of motherhood, and there are spiritual insights ready to be developed. I am so excited to embark on this undertaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment