Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Signing the Book Contract!

   As of five minutes ago, Our Sunday Visitor and I are under contract for my manuscript, A New Kind of Motherhood: For the 21st Century Woman Discerning an Extraordinary Vocation." 
   The book is for young women who want to do something great with their lives and wonder whether  motherhood may detract from their success. The book makes a case for motherhood in the life of the 21st century woman.
    Our Sunday Visitor has been wonderful to work with, and I cannot say enough about Mary Beth Baker, their Senior Acquisitions Editor. What a blessing!
   Jacob is photographing me signing the document, with Sebastian in my lap and Clare by my side celebrating. Wahoo!
    Jake said, "Mom, I'm so happy for you. I remember your first few manuscripts side by side in binders on a shelve in our old house on Lane Street. You've been writing on motherhood for most of my life. I am really happy for you!"



No comments:

Post a Comment