Sunday, October 13, 2019

Gratitude


  • I am grateful for this year with all six children under my roof, all getting along, the four older ones each other's best friends
  • I am grateful that Sebastian is school-aged and so delightful (most of the time) 
  • I am grateful that we live in a cottage because it feels like we're on vacation every day
  • I am grateful that I get to work on my book
  • I am grateful that even after a month of school, no one has failed out, melted down, or shown signs that this whole "living in Italy thing" is not going to work out after all
  • I am grateful for my mom and my family who supports me so much to be who I am and live the life I am living (Love you, Mom!)
  • I am grateful for Italy being so beautiful and the Castelli being so charming
  • I am grateful for daily prayer time, the Mass, and the Church which I love so much
  • I am grateful for my husband without whom my life would be incomplete and who is one of the most incredible people I've ever met
  • I am grateful for my friends, for UD, and for our wonderful community
  • I am grateful for my life

No comments:

Post a Comment