Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mothers Day

   To all of you who are mothers, Happy Mothers Day!  Whether you are a biological mother, spiritual mother, adoptive mother, grandmother, or any kind of mother, may your role to those in your care be blessed, sanctified and  strengthened!  To my mom and all our moms, thank you for all you do for us!
    Today I was fortunate enough to get to sleep in till 8:15am, be served coffee, pancakes and eggs, and receive lovely handmade cards from my little kids.  I was honored to receive curt but honest statements like"Happy Mothers' Day, Mom," from my older kids.
    My husband hugged me and said, "Thank you for all you do.  It is a lot.  I know that because sometimes you leave."
    That said it all! May your day be blessed!

    Here are some recent pics of my AWESOME Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment