Monday, April 27, 2015

A Grand Celebration

   It was such an honor and a delight to see my wonderful friends from Covington this weekend.  My family went there to celebration our friend Cory who finished his PhD in theology, just having defended his dissertation.  We have been praying alongside him through these many years.  To successfully complete this task, while raising SEVEN children is nothing short of miraculous.  And who is the miracle attributed to?  God, Cory, and his wife Jennifer.  Without Jennifer, doing without him night after night after night, summer after summer, raising these kids herself for such long periods while he wrote his heart out, this project would not have been completed.  It was our great pleasure to go out there and celebrate them for their grace-filled achievement.
    Here are my wonderful friends, who shaped my faith and so much of my life for the better!





No comments:

Post a Comment