Saturday, July 27, 2013

Kimmy's Cabinet

    I bought this unfinished china cabinet 13 years ago--when I was pregnant with Jacob.  It has taken me all this time to paint it!  But finally, this was my chance.  So the girls and I grabbed it!  Four colors later, it turned out--it is more turquoise than this picture shows.  I love it!  It is next to AB's painted cheese board--I love AB.  On the other side is a chalkboard that I got in downtown Covington--my favorite spot on earth.  I love Covington and all my friends there!
    As we painted, I offered it all up for Kimmy, who is going through a challenging situation.  To me, it will always be "Kimmy's cabinet," the physical presence of my ongoing prayer for God to triumph in Kim's life and in all her endeavors!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Kathryn, for praying for me!! I love my cabinet--great color choice! Love, Kimmy :)

    ReplyDelete