Monday, February 13, 2012

So sweet!

     Annie is SO SWEET--she has just flown over the most recent developmental hurdle with such grace!
 --She can say at least 100 words
--She asks nicely for what she wants, like "Bottle ("bottu")!" or "Book!"
--She goes to sleep without being rocked (I can't believe it!)
--She does not gravitate to me so much; she walks right past me to go play with a sibling or a toy :)
--She can stay with a babysitter; Mary puts her down to sleep
--She can write her letters (scribble version) or color while the other kids are homeschooling

So this means that I can:
--go out on a date with Ron until morning
--homeschool in peace
--carry about my daily chores without much fuss
--put her down by just sitting and having some quiet time
--ask her what she wants, and get an answer

AMAZING!!!!!!  An overnight transformation!  One month ago, not ONE of these was true!
Annie, I LOVE you, and can't wait till we can talk about these precious days some day.
God be with you and bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment