Monday, January 10, 2011

the art of a winter day

How do you do winter when you are seasonally/ light challenged?  My try at it today:

1) I lit a fire--actually, two!


2) I exercised for 30 minutes to keep my metabolism from going into the negative numbers. :)
3) I drank hot tea--green, for a little energy.
4) I crocheted.


5) I sat by a window for half an hour.
6) We did something unexpectedly fun in school--we played U.S. geography quizzes (and I still cannot believe how geologically challenged I am--I still have some states to learn.  Forget about capitals.).  I think tomorrow we might do music or art history or something we should be doing but never do.

I wish I could get up to 10, but see, I am seasonally challenged!  

1 comment:

  1. So funny! You are the only person I know who creates a top ten list and leaves room for items to appear. I find that lots of chocolate helps with the seasonal blues.

    ReplyDelete